Sunday, October 18, 2015

Simply Magnolia....anything goes...

So very happy today to be back designing for the wonderful blog Simply Magnolia... Nicola was gracious enough to let me still be a member since the crash of my computer back in february...I am having a little trouble with the new windows ten and my pictures are not so great please forgive me i will get better.... I recently have gone back to college to update my design degree!! so maybe a mac will be in the future as all design work seems to be done on them and i want to design my own paper and ephemera...
so without further adu .... anything goes is this challenge so ....since my new obsession is planners i decided to make a tilda dashboard for my peach color crush....shes really sweet and i just heart the crate paper papers from a couple of years ago...there are wonderful prizes to be had so join in the fun....my creation has a little of this and a little of that....a mixed media dash...







hugs and happy crafting.....we're on this journey together
let's have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment