Sunday, March 9, 2014

Birthday Wishes....

Hi and very happy to be here with a new challenge at Simply Magnolia...this time the challenge is all about Birthday's....what a fun time...so we created a Birthday card with a sentiment....I picked my favorite Birthday Tilda...this stamp is older but i still love her...she's carrying her cake!!! I colored her with distress ink markers and had fun with her...she has lots of frantage in shabby pinks...lots of martha stewart glitter....prima flowers...vintage lace....doohickey tags...doilies...gauze...and she is glued together with lots and lots of LoVe.... I hope you join in the fun....I cannot wait to see all your amazing creations....So happy to be enjoying some much needed sunshine here in New York...we have had a horrible winter...It's still freezing out there with single digits but at least I can head out for my daily walk...there is something so wonderful about putting my face to the sun it warms the body and soul...Hope you have a wonderful day....



Happy Birthday...It's your Birthday....
Hugs
Lizzi







17 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzi I'll ask the teams if the want someone I already have 10 designers.
    But I'll will think about it because you make gorgeous cards.
    I'll will let you know today or tommorrow.

    And thank you for follow me.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, stunning! I love your vintage style.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS Lizzi!!! Such a truly lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! I really love the colors you've used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Lizzi with such a perfectly coloured Tilda, love the frantage around her and your awesome design!
    I'm thrilled to be working alongside you on Simply Magnolia!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Card! I love the Design and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town. Good luck!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous Lizzy!
    Beautiful design:)
    I usually use copics for the colouring when I'm using digis. I print them on special papers for Copic markers. That is working just fine. I havn't tried digis with distress ink yet.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Lizzy!! Great layout, colours and fab embellies!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us at Tildas Town this week.
    Hugs Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card! love all those frontage & flowers, Tilda looks beautiful too. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my good! What an amazing card! Wonderful! ♥

    Thank you so much for joining us at A Creative Romance Challenge!
    Hope to see you again!

    Hugs,
    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card. Lovely colors and embellies. Thank you for sharing it with us at Tilda’s Town. Hugs Babi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, thanks for joining our DML challenge this time. Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! Looove the Frantage! Beautifully coloured and your Embellies are Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh I loveeeee it!!! everything on your card so sweet beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC and hope to see you again :)
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card you have made for mduc this week! Thanks for joining!
    Lillemor

    ReplyDelete