Monday, January 6, 2014

My top 10 favorites of the year....

HI and a warm hello in the frigid reaches of upstate new york....we have been having the worst weather ever...it has been sooooo cold you just cannot believe it....temps are back to well below zero once again.... i have been wanting to look back over the year and share some of my favorite cards with you, i enjoy looking back because it helps me grow in my cardmaking...i can see how much my style has evolved...
this first one is really one of my favorite cards...i just love this stamp...she's so sweet..

this next card i just love the color combinations...










this last card is my recent vintage challenge card....i just love the color combination and working with a sketch...

Thank You so much for taking the time to visit...please let me know what you think...I am never sure my cards are that good and comments always warm my heart...looking forward to a new year of tilda magic and wonderful cardmaking....
hugs
lizzi






No comments:

Post a Comment