Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hi....

Hi and happy new year to all...I just wanted to share some recent work since i will be posting only on blogger come jan 25...i cannot keep up with the costs at typepad to blog so blogger seems like the perfect alternative...hope you join me in my new journey...






these are my recent projects for Simply magnolia.....Sugar Creek Hollow and totally tilda...the first project was my last project for totally tilda...i heart this it was an old frame that i altered with my favorite tilda stamp....the next is a brown and cream christmas card for simply magnolia...the next is a twine involved card for simply magnolia....the next is my newest and faavorite tilda for simply magnolia....a little ornament...the next is a sketch pad filled with colored maggie's just for fun....the next card is totally tilda button magic....and the final card was for simply magnolia....

hugs lizzi

No comments:

Post a Comment