Friday, April 5, 2013

another easter tilda...

Hi so happy to be here to share another easter tilda...I love this stamp and the papers are also from magnolia... this as usual has lots and lots of layers with crackle paint and ribbons and lace... hope you all had a wonderful easter..I spent mine with my  family at my mom's house it was wonderful everyone got together as my mom has been having a rough time with treatments for cancer but she is a trooper and holding her own...i love her so much...that's all i can say and these battles are so hard...

happy easter to all a bit late but just the same it is a wonderful time of year...a rebirth...




Happy Easter and the warmest of wishes...I entered this card into a few challenges on my other blog...keeping my fingers crossed!!

xoxo
lizzi

No comments:

Post a Comment