Monday, March 25, 2013

Tilda with Big heart...

Hi so happy to share a new magnolia card...this is my first ever easel card... I designed this card for IAMC I also tried coloring tilda in without lines...hmmmm not so sure how good I did!!!

I loved all the soft pinks in this card and all the dies...lots of fun creating this I will definitely try and easel card again....I love the way they look...






Hope you have a wonderful week....I am having lots of fun playing with blogger I love that they have options for your backgrounds, tags and size of pictures...I wish typepad had these!!!
creative inspirations...spring colors


hugs
lizzi



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Creative Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete